Testerkorea Haul + Review - Hello Lovely Ghost

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016

Testerkorea Haul + Review


Ever since I stumbled upon the Asian cosmetics and beauty industry, especially the Korean and Japanese one, I've always wanted to try it out! So a while back I checked out many websites and reviews of different sellers and thought I'd give TesterKorea a go. For my first purchase I didn't want to go too overboard so here's my small haul:

Masks: (note: the prices can vary! I wrote down how much I paid.)
Skin Care/Make Up: (note: the prices can vary! I wrote down how much I paid.)

Freebies/Samples I got!
Overall Review of TesterKorea:

I'm actually quite impressed. The prices sometimes differ quite a lot compared to other shops! You can get really good deals, just keep your eyes open! The currency on the website is Korean Won so you might want to use a currency converter. Overall paying was quite easy, I used paypal. Shipping didn't take long to me at all! I used the cheapest method, which was Registered Air Mail for me and was quite surprised the package arrived around 2 1/2 weeks later. It was neatly packed and nothing arrived broken! As you can see in the picture above I got some samples. Some people recently complained that they don't get that many anymore compared to some months ago but I'm okay with that actually as I don't use these anyway, most of the time. I didn't have any problems so contacting them was unnecessary so I don't know how their customer service is. What I like about the website is that anyone can leave reviews under every product, so that might help a bit (though most of them aren't quite helpful lol). You can also buy Fashion articles, accessories, food and other stuff, but I haven't tried those out yet, so I can't say anything about the quality. There's also a forum for every user to participate in and discuss as well as a membership system with discounts based on what membership you have.

Overall I was quite happy with my purchase and their service and I think I'll order again from them!

Have you heard of TesterKorea and maybe already ordered from them? Or do you use different shops? Tell me, I'm curious and want to find more good and reliable sellers!

Keine Kommentare: