DIY // Totoro Amigurumi - Hello Lovely Ghost

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016

DIY // Totoro Amigurumi


As most of you propably know I'm really into anime. I especially love the creations of the Ghibli Studios. I have to admit though that I haven't seen every movie of them yet. But I have a week long holiday now so maybe I'll use it to watch all of the films! One of my favorite characters is Totoro, he's widely known, even by those who haven't watched the movie 'My Neighbour Totoro' yet. He's super recognizable and just too cute and most people would love to have one, myself included. So I thought why not making one? Therefore I went on searching and found a really good crochet pattern of him and immediately started making my own. I'm very happy how he came out so I just have to share it with you! (I actually made the grass leaf as well but couldn't find it when I took the pictures, sorry!)



It's cute, right? I really love him and think I'll make a few more tiny versions of Totoro! Of course, I'll show them on my blog as well. 

Here's where I found the pattern: Ravelry or her blogpost
Lucy also has a blog! Please, check her out, she has a lot of cute creations!

What about you? Do you like Totoro and the Ghibli universe? Do you also crochet sometimes? I'd love to know! :)

Keine Kommentare: