Unboxing // Bomibox September 2016 - Hello Lovely Ghost

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2016

Unboxing // Bomibox September 2016

Most of you probably have heard already of the fairly new subscription service called Bomibox! It's done a lot of pomoting on instagram and evrything sounded so good that I immediately subscribed. I'm so easy to get when it's about asian beauty. OTL
The box is slightly more expensive starting at 37$ per month but it contains 8 full sized or deluxe sized beauty products.
They do not write down the retail prices on their information cards so I'll check popular k-beauty online shops like Jolse or Testerkorea.
So let's peek inside what's in the very first Bomibox!
The first three products are from COSRX and Missha! I haven't tried any of these but I love COSRX and most things of Missha anyway so I'm super excited. I've started using the toner and so far it's done a great job prepping my skin for all the actives I slap on my face afterwards. It also comes with a spray head so you can use it as mist and don't have to use cotton pads and can actually save product.
Also the cleanser and the sunscreen will always be useful!
Get the products here: COSRX Toner I COSRX Cleanser I Missha Sunscreen (regular packaging)

Next up we have some smaller products! A Laneige Sleeping Ball, there were three different types available in the box: Firming, Hand or the Face Sleeping Ball. I got the Hand Sleeping Ball and can't wait to try this as my hands are in a really bad condition because of work and the cold weather. The Heimish Lip Palette Mini Kit is great for travelling and is so small and thin that you can easily put it into your purse and use it on the go. The only thing tat could be improved is, that there is no mirror. 
Another product for the hands is the Innisfree Jeju Hand Cream. I got the Lotus Flower version and it smells so good!
The COSRX sample (Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence) and the Etude House Dear Darling Lip Tint were bonuses. I gave them away as I already have them. :)
Get the products here: Heimish Lip PaletteInnisfree Hand Cream I Etude House Lip Tint I COSRX Snail Essence (Full Size)
In the box were two sheet masks! The COSRX Holy Moly Snail Mask and the Mediheal Lightmax Ampoule Mask. I've heard great things about both of them so I'm super excited to try these. Once I've used these you'll probably see them in on eof the upcoming monthly sheetmask roundups. 
Get the products here: Mediheal Mask I COSRX Mask

Overall it's a really great first box! The total value is around 48$ (shipping not included) depending on where you buy it, so it's definitely worth checking out the box. I also love their info cards as they always have a cute and inspirational quote written on it. This time it's "I deserve to be beautiful". Also the wrapping paper was so cute I instantly had to fold some origami cranes for photo purposes!
If you're interested check out their website here: Bomibox.com
And every subscriber gets a personal referal link for others to use, so here's mine: https://ulb.cratejoy.com/refer/Ramon-HUTDYNHQ
This referal link works like that: If 7 people/friends are buying a box through this link, I'll get a box for free. Would be nice but it's definitely not a must. :)

Keine Kommentare: