Unboxing // Bomibox January - Hello Lovely Ghost

Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2017

Unboxing // Bomibox January

It's time to check out what was in the January 2017 Bomibox! This time they I think they changed the shipping method for international customers as I was provided a tracking number for the first time! Pretty neat! And also, the box arrived pretty quickly, it didn't take longer than 2 weeks which is an improvement as shipping seemed to be very slow before. 
This has to be one of my favorite boxes so far. If you want to find out why just continue reading and cheack out what was in the box!
Missha B.B Boomer (Full Size)
This is a makeup base, perfect for BB Creams! I've already used it quite some time ago and remember liking it as it gives the skin a subtle glow. I can't tell you if my foundation lasted a little longer with the base. I needed a new primer anyway so this came just in time! I'm actually curious if this qorks nicely under a cushion as well.
Prize: ~ 10 $ I Get it here: TesterKorea Jolse

Mizon Acence Blemish Out Pink Spot (Full Size)
This is a powder on the bottom and a watery fluid in it. You should not mix it and dab a cotton swab into the powder and apply it onto your blemishes. I have only tried out the Etude House AC Clean Up Pink Powder Spot which works quite well and dries out the pimples over night but I'm curious if the Mizon version performs better. The bottle is quite huge considering it's just a spot treatment so this will definitely last quite a while.
Prize: ~ 13 $ I Get it here: Jolse
B&Soap Breni Yellow Pack (Full Size)
This is an unknow brand to me! I've never heard of it and will check if there are any reviews available. This seems to be a quite cool wash off mask as it contains ingredients like honey, lime, sweet almond and olive which should help with damage repairing, brightening, soothing and moisturizing the skin. I'm trying it out this week as this is exactly what my skin needs right now.
Prize: ~ 15 $ I Get it here: TesterKorea StyleKorean

Secret Key Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel
I have heard quite a lot about this as everyone on Instagram seems to have it and likes it more or less! I've been wanting to try it and wanted to purchase it quite recently. How does the Bomibox team always know what I currently want? Haha :D
It's supposed to give tge skin a smooth and radiant look and I suspect it also has a slight brightening effect as this peeling gel contains Citric acid and Vitamin C.
Prize: ~ 9 $ I Get it here:TesterKorea Memebox
Sulwhasoo Mini Basic Kit
This is definitely the gem in this month's box! I was so excited when I saw the sneek peak of this product I couldn't wait until I had this in my hands. I've never tried any high end Korean skincare products as I'm a student and live on a low budget. Actually I'm secretly hoping I and my skin won't fall in love with this product as I can't even buy one of them. Well, I love the scent already, so there's that! :D
Prize: ~ 14 $  I Get it here: Jolse TesterKorea
Labiotte Freniq Turn Over Soothing Mask (Full Size)
Just recently I bought 3 different types of these I suppose new Labiotte masks. I've already used two of them, the soothing and anti-trouble versions and definitely liked them! They are definitely on my repurchasing list. The material is thin and adheres well to the skin. They also have an interesting gimmick where you can put the mask in the fridge and the sticker on it turns green. This indicates that it got the perfect temperature for your skin. 
Prize: ~ 2 $ I Get it here: StyleKorean

Etude House Air Therapy Ceramide Mask (Full Size)
I love these Etude House Air Therapy masks! So far I've not been able to try the whole range and can definitely say that Green Tea and Tea Tree are my favorite types. I've tried the ceramide recently and it's very moisturizing and made my skin feel plump. This also got on my try again list!
Prize: ~ 1 $ I Get it here: TesterKorea EtudeHouseOfficial Jolse (3pcs)

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patches
These are my holy grail for spot treatments! They seriously do some weird magic to your skin. I love them but sadly they can get quite pricey sp I'm always happy when I get them in a subscription box.  
Prize: ~ 4 $ I Get it here: TesterKorea Jolse Memebox

I also got another sample of the brand Pyunkangyul, this time a cleanser. :)

This is seriously such a good box! Better than the last two ones in my opinion. I really apprecate that Bomibox also includes high end skincare as well, even though those are just sample sizes, it's a great way to test them out! This month the box is worth around 68 $ +/-. This month it was definitely worth it! I even got to know a new brand I haven't heard of before! I'm so excited and can't wait to see what Bomibox has in store for future boxes.

If you're interested, check out Bomibox here and my referal code here.
As always, I don't earn any money if you decide to purchase the box using my referal code! It's just a possibility for me to maybe get one free box someday. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. :)

What are your thoughts on this box? Is there anything you'd love to try out or want me to review it?

Keine Kommentare: